Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Life Has a Way of Knocking You Down]

It's up to you whether you decide to get back up again.

The past few days have been a nightmare for me.  On Monday, October 10, 2011, one of the dearest people in my life passed away.  My step-father was one of only two people in this world that I could go to with anything without fear of judgment.  I know that it'll be a tough road without him but I have to be here for my mom.  I know that he was proud of me and that he loved me very much and I'll hold that with me for the rest of my life.  I am thankful for the time that I had with him, though it was brief in the whole scheme of things.  He still raised me and the morals and values that he instilled in me will live on through me and my future children and their children and so on and so forth.

I miss you, daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask/tell me anything. I might bite.