Thursday, October 6, 2011

[Captain Teemo, on Duty!]

~~~Captain Teemo~~~


I was looking through Teemo's skins last night and saw the new Super Teemo splash art.  I am freaking out because it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!


Anyway, since I was so pumped for the skin, I decided to play a few games with him.  He has become my favorite champion again.  His poison is pretty ridiculously OP early laning phase.  I loved him so much I even purchased a new rune page specifically for him.  I have been thinking about submitting a playing guide  on Mobafire or Leaguecraft that highlights how I play this amazing champion (AP for lolsy shrooms.)

Keep reading my blog for updates on when this guide will be coming out, if I take the time to create one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask/tell me anything. I might bite.