Thursday, October 6, 2011

[Introduction]

Hello, I'm Tabitha and this is my Sims 3 blog.  I just created it to showcase some houses that I have created and even let some fellow simmers download these houses.  I also create pose packs and Sims, but those are few and far between.  My real passion is creating beautiful lots for these beloved pixelated personalities to live their happy lives in!
All lots that I will upload will be completely CC and store content free, although I do use CC and will occassionally showcase homes that I have created using CC.  I will give credit to the creators of the CC and a link to the download (if it's still up.)
I will try to credit EVERYONE's work who is featured in the screenshots that I take and if I miss an credit please don't hesitate to comment and tell me.  I will either remove the photo or add a credit (depending on your sharing policies.)
Thank you for reading and happy simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask/tell me anything. I might bite.